BAG FOR ESKRIMA STICKS
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE - BLAKLIST
These general terms and conditions of sale are concluded between, on the one hand,
BLAKLIST is located at 26 avenue Gabriel Péri 69250 Albigny sur Saône, France,
registered with the RCS under number 424 956 746 RCS Lyon
and, on the other hand, any major individual wishing to make a purchase through the BLAKLIST website (https://www.blaklist-gear.com), exclusive property of BLAKLIST.
These conditions govern the sale of any product presented on the http://www.blaklist-gear.com website by BLAKLIST. They aim to define the mutual obligations of the parties as well as the different stages of the ordering process.
These conditions are subject to change. It is therefore understood that the applicable conditions are those in force on the site at the time the contract is awarded.
The parties agree that their relationship shall be governed exclusively by this contract, to the exclusion of any other condition. The items offered for sale may not be transferred in any way whatsoever.
Any order duly validated on the http://www.blaklist-gear.com website implies full and unreserved acceptance of these general terms and conditions of sale.
These general terms and conditions of sale are accessible at any time on the website http://www.blaklist-gear.com and in particular at the time of validation of the order.
2. ARTICLES AND PRODUCTS
The items visible on the http://www.blaklist-gear.com website are only available within the limits of available stocks. If the product is not available, BLAKLIST undertakes to inform the buyer as soon as possible by e-mail or telephone. The buyer will then have the possibility to keep or cancel his order and will be refunded the missing item(s).
Any complaint by the customer concerning the order or delivery of an unavailable item will be considered unfounded.
BLAKLIST strives to describe the products offered for sale with the greatest possible accuracy. However, if errors may have occurred in this presentation, BLAKLIST cannot be held liable. Illustrations and photos of products in support of the text are not part of the contractual scope. Under no circumstances may BLAKLIST be held liable on the basis of the said illustrations / photos.
3. ORDERING PROCESS
The customer who wishes to place an order must follow the following procedure:
1. Choice of product: the customer selects the product he wishes to order.
2. Checking the content of the selection: he checks the content of his basket while keeping the possibility to delete the products he has selected.
3. Identification: the customer must fill in the identification form provided and indicate the requested information (mandatory information: name, first name, address, e-mail address, password, telephone number for delivery).
4. Verification of the order: the customer checks the content of his order, the total price, the delivery and invoicing addresses while keeping the possibility to delete a product or modify the invoicing and delivery address. By clicking on "Confirm my order and pay", he confirms his order and confirms that the general conditions of sale have been taken into account.
5. Entry of bank information: name, card number, validity date, cryptogram. The customer has the possibility to register his card for his next purchases by clicking in the relevant box.
6. Acknowledgement of receipt of the order: the customer receives an e-mail summarizing the content of his order, namely:
- the number and date of the order
- the list of products ordered
- the delivery terms and conditions
- the amount of the order
It is advisable to keep and print this document, the official proof of the order. The order is then recorded and processed by BLAKLIST who checks the availability of the ordered product(s). Any order placed implies acceptance of the prices and descriptions of the products available for sale. BLAKLIST undertakes to honour orders received on its website only within the limits of available stocks. In case of unavailability of the ordered products, BLAKLIST will contact the customer by e-mail as soon as possible, in order to prevent the cancellation or refund of the order.
7. Confirmation of the sending of the order: the customer receives an e-mail confirming the sending of his order. The contract is deemed to have been concluded on the date of sending this e-mail.
8. All orders placed during the weekend will be sent on Monday.
9. In the context of an order with delay accepted by the customer, the price is likely to change between the validation by the customer of the price given by Blaklist and the placing of the order with our suppliers. The customer by placing an order accepts this possibility.
4. PRODUCT PRICING
The prices indicated on the website http://www.blaklist.fr are in euros, including VAT. VAT is applied at the rate in force in metropolitan France at the time of ordering. Any change in rate would be applied immediately to the current order.
The prices of the products are exclusive of shipping costs, which remain extra. The latter will be brought to the buyer's attention on the summary screen before the final validation of the order.
However, the establishment of the order depends on the geographical area of delivery:
- For deliveries in metropolitan France and in countries belonging to the European Union, the order will be made inclusive of VAT.
The prices on the site are indicated in euros (all taxes included), excluding delivery costs. They are subject to change, in particular in the event of a fluctuation in the exchange rate of the currency against the euro or a change in the VAT rate. However, the prices appearing on your order after its validation and registration are firm and final: if the prices fall a few days after the order, BLAKLIST will not be able to compensate you for the difference; if the prices increase, BLAKLIST undertakes to deliver you at the price fixed on the day of the order. The amount of delivery costs is automatically calculated according to each order; it appears on the summary of your order, before final registration.
The products remain the property of BLAKLIST until full payment of the price.
In the case of an order with delay, the price is likely to change between the validation by the customer of the price given by Blaklist and the placing of the order with our suppliers. The customer by placing an order accepts this possibility.
The customer has the option to pay by credit card directly on the site, with a Visa or Mastercard. Payment methods such as bank transfer, and cash on delivery are not accepted.
The amount of the invoice will be debited to the customer's account on the date of payment.
For any payment by credit card on the http://www.blaklist.fr website, the electronic certificate issued by the telepayment manager will be proof of the amount and date of the transaction, in accordance with the provisions of articles 1316 and following of the Civil Code. In this respect, the dates and times of the server will be binding between the parties.
BLAKLIST reserves the right to refuse an order if there is a previous dispute in progress or an abnormally high level of order.
6. LEGAL GUARANTEES AND AFTER-SALES SERVICE
The products sold benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity provided for by articles 211-4 and following of the Consumer Code and the guarantee against hidden defects (articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code). These guarantees cover hidden and apparent defects from the date of delivery. The only obligation incumbent on BLAKLIST under this warranty is, at its option, the free replacement or repair of products found to be defective without further service or compensation.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper use of the product, normal wear and tear due to its use or failure to comply with washing and maintenance instructions. To be able to benefit from the product guarantee, it is essential to keep the purchase invoice of the product as well as the delivery note.
Product returns and after-sales service are to be sent after agreement of BLAKLIST to : BLAKLIST, Mr. Garcia 26 avenue Gabriel Péri 69250 Albigny sur Saône, France.
BLAKLIST cannot be held liable for any events, inconveniences or damages inherent to the use of the Internet network, in particular in the event of a service interruption, external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses.
Blaklist cannot be held responsible for delivery delays due to carriers for the delivery of items.
In addition, BLAKLIST cannot be held liable for the non-performance of the contract concluded in the event of a fortuitous situation, force majeure, disruption or total or partial strike, in particular of postal services and means of transport and/or communications, flooding or fire. BLAKLIST shall not be liable for any indirect damages hereunder, operating loss, loss of profit, damage or costs, which may arise.
8. ALLOCATION OF COMPETENCE
These general terms and conditions of sale are subject to French law. Any dispute that has not been settled amicably will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Lyon or to the jurisdiction of the place where the customer's order is actually delivered, notwithstanding multiple defendants and/or warranty claims, even for emergency proceedings or protective proceedings in summary proceedings or by request.
9. NEWSLETTER REGISTRATION
The customer agrees to receive the monthly newsletter, from which he can unsubscribe at any time with a simple click.
10. The customer understands and agrees to provide all information necessary for the proper delivery of his package. In the event of omission, error or failure to transmit information allowing proper delivery (correct and complete address, correct name, access to mailboxes, etc...) and if the package returns to us, the customer may again be delivered against new shipping charges or refunded, except for payment charges that payment services charge Blaklist.
You have been the victim of theft from your mailbox or place of delivery: no refund or exchange will be possible.
12. Loss of the package
In the event that the delivery service validates the fact that it has lost the package sent by us, we will not be able to refund you or send you back your order. The compensation only provided by the delivery service provider will be sent to you for compensation.